Electroporation - a safe way to rejuvenate skin
Cosmetologists are constantly on the lookout for new non-invasive ways to rejuvenate. These include, for example, laser cosmetology, ultrasound and electroporation.
Electroporation is a type of needle-free mesotherapy based on the property of skin pores to open briefly, under the influence of an electric current. As long as the pores are open, mesococktail components can easily penetrate deep into the skin and into the lowest layers of the dermis, down to the subcutaneous fat layer. By staying In, they are active for a long time.
What the procedure is
The procedure is performed with a special apparatus with a conductive nozzle. The process uses current of different frequencies and voltages. One session lasts 20-60 minutes, more often 40-45 minutes.
- applying a mesococktail and processing with an device,
- additional hydration of the skin.
The advantages of this complex of procedures
- the result becomes visible after the first session;
- the procedure is safe and painless;
- в процессе не нарушается кожный покров;
- no preparatory and rehabilitative procedures;
- excellent compatibility with other cosmetic procedures.
What the client gets as a result
- Restored water balance and skin turgor;
- Sebum formation normalized;
- Restored skin color and tone;
- Reduced the appearance of wrinkles, spider veins, scars and other skin defects.
- nervous and cardiovascular diseases;
- presence of pacemakers and implants;
- skin disorders;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- diabetes and cancer.